CERTIFICATE WITH TRIPLE DIAMOND TO CATALONIA ROYAL TULUM
Catalonia Royal Tulum has proudly obtained triple diamond certification granted by the American Automobile Association (AAA)
This 2018 Catalonia Royal Tulum was evaluated and again it was granted the certification of three diamonds.
What is triple the AAA diamond certification?
The AAA classification is based on categories ranging from One to Five Diamonds which are indicators of the quality of service, facilities, and amenities available to guests and diners offered by hotels and resorts.
- One Diamond AAA. The properties meet the basic requirements of comfort, cleanliness, and hospitality.
- Two AAA Diamonds Also with moderate prices these two diamond establishments offer better amenities and design.
- Three AAA Diamonds In these establishments they have paid more attention to style and decoration and have added amenities and services.
- Four AAA Diamonds. These establishments offer refined and elegant luxury accommodation with a high degree of hospitality, service and attention.
- Five AAA Diamonds Luxurious facilities and ultra-personalized service. They are essentially deluxe accommodations that pay a lot of attention to the service and the comfort of the guest, with the added value of offering personalized services and amenities to the client’s taste/needs.
Annually the AAA inspects thousands of properties in all the American contain and only 0.3 percent achieves the highest certification. In Mexico, there are twenty hotels that proudly own the five diamonds.
In 2018 they joined the coveted Esperanza listing, An Auberge Resort that is located in Cabo San Lucas; the Grand Lux Riviera Maya in Playa del Carmen and Grand Velas Los Cabos located in San José del Cabo.
The triple diamond certification is not eternal, once the hotels get it they must maintain it and surpass it year after year. The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs is the only hotel that has maintained the 5 Diamonds for 41 consecutive years (since 1976) when Diamonds were first introduced for hotels because, as mentioned above, there is also this classification for restaurants.
Catalonia Royal Tulum has achieved this triple diamond certification since 2010 and has kept it year after year implementing improvements in its facilities, increasing the quality of its guest service, for example, in 2018 it completely renovated the main lobby furniture and fifty rooms with materials of first quality and exclusive design in addition to rehabilitating other areas of the hotel.
Considered one of the best Adults Only Resorts of the Riviera Maya offers any possibility of relaxation a reality: from the comfort of its rooms, the beauty of its green areas, the perfect architectural harmony of the pool, the luxurious spa with circuits of areas humid, and of course the unsurpassable beauty of the beach Xpu-Há allows any expectations to be fulfilled and overcome.
Our guests talk.
More than a hundred repetitive guests who return year after year endorse the quality of Catalonia Royal Tulum. Many of them visit this resort more than twice a year and many others prefer long stays (15 to 20 days on average) to enjoy the Catalonia Royal Tulum for more than 20 consecutive nights. See their stories here.
Mission: Five Diamonds.
Catalonia Hotels & Resorts has as mission the creation of unforgettable experiences offering our guests a service of accommodation and restoration with an excellent quality-price ratio, that is why year after year improvements are implemented and implement best service practices and constant training at staff from all areas.
Thanks to all our guests for their preference! You are our real diamonds.